Life is crazy, but crazy can be good! In the same way, stress doesn’t have to be a bad thing — in fact, stressing can actually be a blessing — once you know how to use it for good.
So, if you’re tired of feeling spread too thin, racing against the clock, tired and wired at the same time, join us to explore the simple strategies experts use to shift stress in an instant! Learn how to transform your relationship with stress.
I’m your host, Dr. Heidi Hanna — let’s get ready to recharge!
- [:40] Todd Durkin goes over his own non-negotiable best practices.
- [2:40] Dr. Hanna asks if during the days, in periods of stress, Todd tries to anchor himself back to his morning routine, which is his holy personal time.
- [3:50] Creating a clear idea of what your priorities are and choosing one for the day is critical for Todd, or else you end up losing your focus running after too many things.
- [4:30] What is the process Todd uses with athletes to get them in the right mindset for performance?
- [6:00] Todd talks about breathwork and bodywork and their importance in managing high-stress situations.
Subscribe to this podcast now for access to exclusive listener gifts
Mentioned in this episode:
Full Stress Mastery episode 002 — Todd Durkin
Voicemail line, to ask questions that may be featured in upcoming episodes
For more information on Dr. Heidi Hanna:
Dr. Hanna on Facebook