Listen & Subscribe For Free on iTunes/Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Android
About Arielle Ford:
Arielle is the author of 11 best-selling books about love and relationships and has helped a multitude of women find the love they deserve. Not only that, she helps you learn how to manifest more love in your life and how to BE more love. Arielle is charismatic, welcoming, and an absolutely joyful personal friend of mine.
She agrees that we’re more likely to take out our daily stress on our partners – whether we mean to or not, they’re someone we feel comfortable with… and they’re always there. But there’s a healthy and an unhealthy way of unloading your stress, and Arielle explains how we can share better. Dealing with life’s stress is one thing, what happens when we’re feeling the stress from within our relationship?
The key is to recognize that no one in this world is perfect, and that includes your partner. Once you’ve come to this acceptance and reframed your responses, you’ll find you can more easily accept their small annoyances.
Arielle stresses that it’s completely normal to have up to 9 irreconcilable differences with your partner! These can be anything from how you organize your finances to what the best way to keep a clean house is. When you learn to accept these differences and look past them to the love you have for each other, you’ll start to see the stress melting away.
Arielle also shares some advice on how to improve the love between you and your partner. She shares some very personal stories that are sure to make you smile. She also encourages all women to become pleasure puppies and explore one thing every day that makes us feel special.
Do you take out your everyday stress on your partner? How do you approach differences in your relationship? What do you do to prioritize your pleasure every single day? Let me know in the comments below.
In This Episode:
- How do we deal with the stress of relationships
- How you can be more loving with the people you love the most
- Why we take out our stress on the people we love
- Why you need to recognize that no one is perfect and what happens when you do
- How you can reframe your perception of your partner’s annoying behavior to one of love
- Why it’s perfectly normal to have at least 9 irreconcilable differences with your partner, and how to deal with them
- How to address money disparities in your relationship
- How to create space in your own life to allow your partner to be your hero
- Why you should never put yourself down in front of your partner
- How you can become a pleasure puppy and encourage daily pleasure
- How you can recognize and shift your reactions to negative situations
“Sometimes knowing the why is completely not useful. The one thing people don’t understand and know is what’s normal in a relationship.” (10:40)
“It just doesn’t do any good to be annoyed by it. I just take care of it.” (16:20)
“We get stressed out because we’re low on oxytocin. Our oxytocin tanks tend to bottom out. And when we have no oxytocin, we can’t manage stress. So I like to encourage women to become pleasure puppies.” (19:51)
Join the top health & wellness entrepreneurs at Mindshare Summit!
Have you taken my free stress assessment test yet? Get it here!
Find Arielle Ford Online
Follow Arielle Ford on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Buy Turn Your Mate into Your Soulmate: A Practical Guide to Happily Ever After
Buy Wabi Sabi Love
Buy The Soulmate Secret: Manifest the Love of Your Life with the Law of Attraction